Chicken Chicken

Simply brilliant. I want the full length video !

DailyToon #484 DailyToon #484

Great to see you guys are back. I was a fan way back already :)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

are u really 84 years old

Dark Knight Returns! Dark Knight Returns!

The voice acting literally made me roll on the floor laughing while playing it in the background. Lemme play it again for the artwork; pretty darn good as well. NG HIT !

stretchy-man episode 3 stretchy-man episode 3

Good to see stretchyman using his special ability, that which makes him 'stretchyman'. I also think your animation skills have further improved, which is great to see. Lip-synching was pretty good and so were the sound fx and voice acting. However I found the plot to be quite hard to follow. The previous episode about the bread store was easier to follow because you let the characters explain the plot better. Now I don't really know what's going on. King Stickman comes to visit ? Stretchyman has to look for a magic cow ? And then there's no cookie for a thief at the end ? Hehe. I can see you put in a lot of effort. Anyway keep on making your own series I think it can be pretty cool. Definitely protected!!

Megacharlie159 responds:

I love how you review all the stretchy-man stuff :) thanks for the review but what do you mean by definitely protected?

Case of fire Case of fire

Poor guy. Prolly the elevator wouldn't work either so he was doomed anyway.

Forest Forest

Pretty good stuff. Could be much longer, you have a funny theme that can be explored more. Perhaps they encounter animals ? More dangerous foodstuffs ? Will they eventually perish ?

Picard Hungers! Picard Hungers!

''Might be some form of space madness we've never heard of'' - Spock in TOS. Man this is great, finally to see some Star Trek flashes ! As a ST geek, I can't wait for more! To let TNG relive about 20 years after its final airing is great. Make a series ! Loled hard @ the facial expressions. Commander Troy being so bored while Picard is going mad.

Sean's Poisonous Fish p.1 Sean's Poisonous Fish p.1

Glad to see another one of your episodes ! Loved the art of the poisonous fish haha.

SeanAndSuch responds:

We're glad you liked it friend... thank you.

The smurfs like 30+ years The smurfs like 30+ years

I laughed my ass off, this is hilarious. I agree its a bit crude, though, and polished up this could be a NG hit.

Glinda is angry! Glinda is angry!

Absolutely hilarious to see this old fragment of psychopathic voice-acting being re-used in this manner.

GlindaIvyTheWitch responds: