The Running Dead III The Running Dead III

This version seems a lot harder than the previous ones. I would add more waypoints in the beginning since I couldn't get passed the bit with the staircase. Seems like you have to use the gun otherwise you die, but then there's no ammunition refill, at least I didn't see it. Hmm . I like the soundeffects, makes it creepier, and I see you've tried to make a good story with lots of characters interacting with each other again. Music was allright as well.

The Running Dead II The Running Dead II

Pretty good game. I thought it was kind of awkward to pick things up with the mouse while the other controls were all on the keyboard. Nonetheless I think it's good effort, pretty atmospherical, good if few sounds and the artwork is nice, also lots of effort to make an interesting story and social interactions. Game would benefit from:

-voiceacting
-more sounds; also more ambient sounds
-more models of zombies
-readjustment of the controls

Also the waypoint system worked fine.

Endless Cycle Endless Cycle

Nice surrealistic little game there. It's fun enough that it could be longer, also I imagine a lot of new surrealistic elements can be added for version 2, like portals, flying ability, strange and morphing surroundings etc.. Anyway looking forward to version2.

LTPATS responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I really like those ideas, I may have to incorporate some of them if I make a new version :).

Delirious Bird Delirious Bird

Best installment of the flood of flappy bird clones yet, imho. Just awesome.

SimpleWireMaze - EP2 SimpleWireMaze - EP2

Potential but needs brushing up. Add music, sound effects, a tutorial and a menu.

Chain Connect Chain Connect

Relaxing it is indeed

Heyo, thanx for reminding me of your upload. I happened to be online :)
Anways, I find the game very relaxing and I will play this when I'm stressed out or angry to regain the calm. I like the idea of games where one can chill out.

SiJaf responds:

Thanks, I wanted to try this way after my last game was more vertigo based :D
Glad you like it and if you actually use it when stressed out, then the game has even more purpose than being fun :)

Sketchbook Sketchbook

wtf

You should work for the final fantasy game series creating team ! These are very cool.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

sweet

Sweet little trick. I don't know how it works.

A comment on your formulation though: it said : ''Think of a card'' So I did think of a card, but not one amongst the six given, because it didn't state that. Thats why the first time it didn't work.

+ The replay button doesn't seem to work.

Photo King Photo King

can't believe it :D

can't believe how well made this is !

Mr.Roulette Mr.Roulette

Brilliant !

Totally wierd yet extremely compelling. My compliments for the sound and music, there where perfect and sometimes very beautifull. Although I kinda miss voice acting, though the mumbling voices add some to the absurd world. One of the most original works on newgrounds. I also like the fact that the russian roulette is actually random :D. And how you slowly add more and more to the story line.

Ceegra responds:

I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I put a lot of work into this, so it's nice to see positive feedback.