Pool Party Pool Party

Quite a neat little loop there. Lots is going on so I wouldn't even say it's a loop.

Tremulos responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!

stairs stairs

Pretty darn cool !

Birthweek Birthweek

The tune stuck with me after seeing salad fingers 10. Glad I can download it now. Simply great.

Marooned Marooned

Good stuff.

Scortched Skies Scortched Skies

Pretty neat yo. Would listen agian.

Karma Bomb- MienKraft Karma Bomb- MienKraft

Great stuff.

Dancing Ewoks Dancing Ewoks

I'm dancing along with the ewoks ! Hell yeah. Lets call them e-woks, as in, electronic woks, cuz this is electronic music.

N-y way awesome production. Nice melody, upbeat etc. Just ehm the hi hat seems to be pitched too high compared to the kick. And both the kick and hit don't seem to be pitched right compared to the string melody. I would work on that. Right pitching is important. Hi hat a tad lower would be good, kick maybe a tad higher.

Nyways i'll return to my dancing now if you don't mind

Darkmoor responds:

Fixed :) and thx for review.

[SxHx] N'thisisex [SxHx] N'thisisex

I love it ! :D

Awesome production again. Dude you rock. I love chicago house ! :-D. The much trebled percussions later are great.

I don't have the time now for an indept review. But you got it man ! Go play live. Send those demo's to Felix. Quit your dayjob.

shesmackshard responds:

Lmao thanks bro! :D actually my day job is essentially audio production anyways lmao, so its all good :D when my album drops I'll be sending it to many labels trust it lol

[SxHx] Emineye [SxHx] Emineye

Your typical full sound again

Loving the bass here. How do you get such a nice full sound ? Really emotional track, over the top, can take you on one hell of a ride. Love the outro !

Two points of criticism:

1. @ 2:08 there is way too much treble going on. Once ears are ruined ! I would remove those high strings alltogether or make them softer.

2. A touch of reverb, with a relatively high amount but short duration(dry hit remains100%), on all the percussions would help to make them stand out a little better against your huge synths. [They are well pitched again congrats.]

shesmackshard responds:

2:08 has the same synths as the rest of the track, EQd all the same. Must be an artifact of the compression on them. regardless the strings stay in

thanks mayne.

[SxHx] Atomik Elex-Tronika [SxHx] Atomik Elex-Tronika

dude wtf

Your stuff is really good ! Why don't you send a demo to the label of Felix Da Housecat ?(look it up on wikipedia, I think you can find his website//label there) He's one of my favorite dance music artists. I bet he'd dig this big time.

Now I also have threefold criticism:

1. At some points this is so much like Felix he might think you're not original enough
2. From 00:15 till 00:42 and at some points later on again, there are some production issues. The limiter seems to be cutting down the sound because one of your sounds (hard to tell which one) is clipping like mad. The clipping occurs on a regular basis at the mentioned time period and also around 3:00. I think it might be the wierd melody line you used there which is just '' too big ''.
3. Carefull around 2:08: the strings are too big and drown the percussion

Anyway super neat.

shesmackshard responds:

Yeah I noticed this stuff too man! Thank you for the review, mad thanks.

And Ill check this link out. never heard of Felix lol :)