Chicken Chicken

Simply brilliant. I want the full length video !

DailyToon #484 DailyToon #484

Great to see you guys are back. I was a fan way back already :)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

are u really 84 years old

Dark Knight Returns! Dark Knight Returns!

The voice acting literally made me roll on the floor laughing while playing it in the background. Lemme play it again for the artwork; pretty darn good as well. NG HIT !

The Running Dead III The Running Dead III

This version seems a lot harder than the previous ones. I would add more waypoints in the beginning since I couldn't get passed the bit with the staircase. Seems like you have to use the gun otherwise you die, but then there's no ammunition refill, at least I didn't see it. Hmm . I like the soundeffects, makes it creepier, and I see you've tried to make a good story with lots of characters interacting with each other again. Music was allright as well.

The Running Dead II The Running Dead II

Pretty good game. I thought it was kind of awkward to pick things up with the mouse while the other controls were all on the keyboard. Nonetheless I think it's good effort, pretty atmospherical, good if few sounds and the artwork is nice, also lots of effort to make an interesting story and social interactions. Game would benefit from:

-voiceacting
-more sounds; also more ambient sounds
-more models of zombies
-readjustment of the controls

Also the waypoint system worked fine.

Endless Cycle Endless Cycle

Nice surrealistic little game there. It's fun enough that it could be longer, also I imagine a lot of new surrealistic elements can be added for version 2, like portals, flying ability, strange and morphing surroundings etc.. Anyway looking forward to version2.

LTPATS responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I really like those ideas, I may have to incorporate some of them if I make a new version :).

Pool Party Pool Party

Quite a neat little loop there. Lots is going on so I wouldn't even say it's a loop.

Tremulos responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!

stairs stairs

Pretty darn cool !

Birthweek Birthweek

The tune stuck with me after seeing salad fingers 10. Glad I can download it now. Simply great.

Monarch Deathhead Monarch Deathhead

amazin !!!!

Apocalypse Apocalypse

wow !!!!

Your use of colours is amazing. So lively and real ! Very professional.

Pohmme-d-adham responds:

wow thanks for that compliment :)

flinkys comic 2 flinkys comic 2

lol

Nice joke there. Turn it into a flash cartoon! One picture per slide; people can then click through your cartoon.

greetings